October 16 Online Seminars Will Teach Those Passionate About Travel
How to Benefit with Reduced or Complimentary Travel as a Group Leader
Fort Myers, FL (October 7, 2014)— Today, All Aboard Travel – Southwest Florida’s premier cruise and tour package agency – announced it will be holding two, complimentary online seminars to teach those passionate about travel how they can become travel “group leaders.” The seminars will take place on Thursday, October 16, at 10:00 a.m. EST and 8:00 p.m. EST, and they are open to travel enthusiasts across the United States and Canada. A group leader with All Aboard Travel organizes a group to travel on a particular cruise or tour, working hand-in-hand with a designated All Aboard Travel travel agent who takes care of the actual travel arrangements. The group leader receives compensation based on the size of the group and it may even include a free cruise stateroom or complimentary tour.
“Being a group leader is one of the best kept secrets in travel,” said Jody Ryland, Vice President, All Aboard Travel. “There are people in your own family, circle of friends and community groups that are purchasing travel. Group leaders are the conduit by helping to organize them into one group. Best of all, an All Aboard Travel group leader is not expected to be a ‘travel expert’ – the travel planning and logistics are handled by one of our highly-experienced travel consultants.”
Registration for the two events is exclusively being handled online at the following links:
- Thursday, October 16, 10:00 a.m. ET: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/357253625
- Thursday, October 16, 8:00 p.m. ET: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/398980465
In the All Aboard Travel group leader seminars, participants will learn how to organize successful groups, and they will find out about All Aboard Travel’s marketing resources that can be used to help increase the size of the group. Among the multitude of travel-related details directly addressed by All Aboard Travel on behalf of the group:
- An All Aboard Travel staff member makes a live or online presentation to the group outlining the full trip, providing a range of pricing based on group size, showing travel photos of the destinations and cruise ports, as well as providing their expertise on the cruise ship and itinerary.
- All Aboard Travel creates promotional materials for each group highlighting the specific cruise or tour, ports of call and array of shore excursion options.
- All Aboard Travel is responsible for handling all details for booking the trip and answering any questions before, during and after the vacation.
- Depending on the group’s location, All Aboard Travel conducts a group meeting or online presentation prior to the departure date. During this session, travel documents are distributed or explained, and a “question and answer” session is held to address any lingering questions participants may have.
“Most people are surprised at how easy it is to get a group going,” added Ryland. “Sometimes all it takes for one person to join a group is to learn that a friend from their same community is going – and it’s the group leader who helps spread that message.”
Interested travel enthusiasts wishing to learn more about becoming a group leader may also contact All Aboard Travel directly at 866-329-8944 or email@example.com to have a seminar registration link sent to them.
All Aboard Travel is a premier cruise and tour package agency dedicated to providing clients with the best value when cruising to destinations all over the world. All Aboard Travel offers exclusive valued cruise packages that typically include reduced airfare with pre- and post- land programs that may consist of hotels, tours and ground transportation. All Aboard Travel has been in business for more than 20 years and is based in Fort Myers, Florida. It is part of Travel Leaders Group, which is the largest traditional travel agency company in North America with approximately $20 billion in annual sales volume through over 6,000 locations.